Friday, September 16, 2005

tenniscourt soundtrack`

i was asked/forced to drink up a bottle of prune juice. it tastes the worst ever. the fact that i didnt very much agree with prunes made the whole process even more unbearable. they said it was for my own good since i have constipation as frequently as i open my mouth to speak gibberish. well done kat.

i woke up in the morning and got immediately overwhelmed with fatigue. must be the latenight with vincent yesterday. initially, i was working my brains to concoct a flawless excuse for skipping class but apparently, stomach ache came and everything just literally fell into place. am regretting it now. my trips to the toilet today is equivalent to my family's trip to the toilet for like 3days altogether.

what joy right.

and so, my doctor says that i must have created alot of stress for myself since the exams are coming and hence, the stomachdisorder. i highly doubt it, considering the complaints i've been blabbering to my parents about the people there. first it was annie(worshipme!)tan who speak of me as if i'm as worthy as her old pair of socks and this other freaking nerd who scolded me and my pwgroup "chaocheebye" and "fuckers". the latter was the most amusing cos she reeks of an overfilled rubbishchute and no one in their right mind would expect such profanities from her, considering the fact that she hand-carries more books then my jackbag.

i'm serious when i said she is a nerd. her skirt is like a breast support thing and she tucks in totally. i wanted to just point at her and laugh please.

at the rate i'm studying, i think i should just quit soccer because i'm never gonna be able to play it next year anyway. everyone else are at their revisions and i just started doing my hmwk dated like a century ago.

very clever right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home